Monday, October 15, 2007

Pizza Rolls

We love pizza in pretty much any form in our house, and here is something new we tried this week I got from my friends website. They were soooo good and even Sawyer ate a ton of them. Pizza Dough--I don't actually use this one, I have one that came with my bread machine that I can throw in and not worry about, but the Betty Crocker one is good to.

1 1/2 cup water
1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp yeast
1 1/2 tsp salt
3-4 cups flour

Mix and knead above ingredients. Roll out on floured surface.

Pizza Rolls

Pizza dough
5 oz cream cheese
1 lb shredded mozarella cheese
Pizza toppings (we like canadian bacon, green pepper, and onions)

Spread cream cheese on rolled out dough. Add your choice of pizza toppings, then cover with cheese. Roll up like a cinnamon roll and cut each about 1 inch (if you do it thicker they are doughy). Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake 425 for 15 minutes. Dip in Pizza Sauce, parmesan cheese, or ranch.

I forgot to put the cheese on top though so just sprinkled it on top after I had cut them, it still worked!

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is pretty much the most delicious thing I have ever tasted.