Monday, October 29, 2007

Chicken Wraps

This is Karli's, but we all know how good she is about posting...

Big Tortillas
Cooked White Rice
Chicken
Bacon cooked and broken into pieces
Lettuce
tomotoes
celery
cheese
cucumbers
onions
carrots
Ranch or dressing of choice

Cook some cut up chicken breasts in italian dressing. When its cooked, use the food chopper to make it small. Take a tortilla and put rice in it followed by lettuce (I use fresh spinach). Just add all the topping of choice, I just listed what I like, but you can comment and add your 2 cents, I think we all make them a little different, depending what you a have in the house and what you like. Bacon and cheese are a must though, they make all the difference. Pour on some dressing, wrap it all up, and there you go!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I like to use green onions and bell peppers too.

hayhay said...

I use avocados!!

hayhay said...

And parmesian cheese!